Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

[Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

[Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Why should NOT enter ladder room alone and why?   [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 am

Sentinel
-Host(Level 33) Skill: has a 80% chance to drophack when losing.
-Host's friend(Level 25) Skill: talk rubbish inside games and keep saying noobs to all opponents who feeds to make them leave
-Host's friend's friend(Level 18) Skill: Encourage host to Drop hack when losing. Increases chance of DropHacking by 10%
-Host's friend's friend's friend(Level 3) Skill: Feeding enemy since he is noob and giving excuse everytime he dies.
-Some random guy with high level(Level>10) Skill: Random

Scourge
-You
-Newb (Level 1) Skill: Being bullied even by his teammates)
-Noob (Level 2) Skill: Keep trash-talking the newb for not feeding while he himself constantly feeds.
-Pessimist loser (Level 4) Skill: GG! Loser has left the game.
-Reporter(Level 3) Skill: Command Aura. Although he thinks he is better than the others in your team including you, his job is only giving report about the most recent news and ordering you obvious things like "b","dont feed","go","tell miss please".
In fact this guy is the next in the line of being useful after the 'Pessimist Loser', after accounting his leaver items though.

Inthe end, the game will ended in 2v5 (you with the newb) and sentinel team never use switch to even it up( even when the fifth random 10>level guy tries to switch whole sentinel team do -no with lots of : OMGNOOB SWITCH CANCELS LADDER, ARE YOU RETARDED??!! )

This should be your ladder statistics would like after playing for a week:
Wins: 5 | Losses: 23 | Disconnects: 32

I hope I gave you some thoughts about ladder room before you really waste time trying to express yourself by break into ladder room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
[MoD]_Nerds.
Clan Examiner / Head of Clan Forum Bureau

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh   [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 am

Quote :
Inthe end, the game will ended in 2v5 (you with the newb) and sentinel team never use switch to even it up( even when the fifth random 10>level guy tries to switch whole sentinel team do -no with lots of : OMGNOOB SWITCH CANCELS LADDER, ARE YOU RETARDED??!! )

how can u switch in a ladder game when there's no -so
Back to top Go down
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh   [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 pm

thats what we call noob.. doesnt know ladder is no so (for other people except host) plus a 'pro' thats say Noob switch cancels ladder lol. He think he knows everything. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
[MoD]-MyKiLlerZ

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh   [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:40 am

ha?????what game r u talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh   [Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] How to [strike]NOT[/strike] enter ladder room and wh
Page 1 of 1