Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

[!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wmafie
Clan Organizer / Asst. Head of Admin Team [2]
wmafie

[!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) Empty
PostSubject: [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)   [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Good day everyone,

Recently, it has come to our attention that public image for the clan has been rather bad.

Public claims of:
1] Bad Attitude of MoD members. i.e Leaving, Cowardice, Unethical gameplay, Lack of sportsmanship, etc.
2] Belittling of MoD name.

I can only assume that:

Case [1] happens due to these reasons:
- Recently, members have been invited into the clan at a rather fast rate; members have been invited into the clan without complete and thorough testing, with criterias such as "Attitude" not evaluated properly.
- Name spoofing of the clan tag into their IDs. Lately, we have found a few people spoofing their names. It was hilarious to find someone impersonating you when you join a public game.
- Faking ID with MoD name inside or Clan Tags which are NEARLY identical to ours i.e MoD` MoD~ and others.

Case [2] happens due to:
- Excessive bragging of members, simply challenging other clans and such.
- Attitude of belittling other clans and provoking other clans.

Hence, with all these things happening, we have decided that from now on:

[1] ANY matches joined or participated by ANY clan members DO NOT carry the image of the clan on its own. However, they still do carry the image of a MoD individual. That is to say, the outcome of the match; a lost or a win does not by any margin represent the strength or weakness of the clan. However, the attitude of the MoD individual participated still represents his/her image of a MoD member. This does NOT mean you cannot join any friendly game against other clans with other clan members. Just bear in mind they are not official.

[2] From now on, new members invited into the clan will be put under inspection. If found that they have attitudes that may taint the image of the clan, they will be kicked out of the clan immediately.

That is all from now.

Regards,
wmafie
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_aRieF_
Clan Captain / Asst. Head of Admin Team [1]

[!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)   [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 pm

I seriously agree with this. If i were to know anyone leave game or whatsoever, i will personally kick that person out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Clan Lord / Head of Admin Team
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)   [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 pm

As the clan lord of [MoD] , i advice all members to read this post and follow the rules and regulations. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ggmodclan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)   [!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[!] IMPORTANT: Concern about deteriorating public image (New Restrictions are imposed)
Page 1 of 1