Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

December 2010!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[MoD]_aRieF_
Clan Captain / Asst. Head of Admin Team [1]

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:36 pm

2010 is coming to an end and we are now weeks away from MasterofDotA anniversary!
Before that, let me tell you what we have been planning on doing it so far.

First : MasterOfDoTA Movie
Idanielj, [MoD]_MyStErY and myself are practically doing it since november and we already mark it down onto our calendars that it would be finishing by the end of 2010. We got over 70 replays to watch and it will take us at least 4-5 hours to edit one part of that replay.

Second : DotA training sessions
I already discussed with Mystery on several ways to do the training. One of them is -AllpickDuplicate mode. 10 heroes, 2 same hero each side. Our intention is to see who's the better player for that specific hero. Like for example, you (sentinel team) are good in supporting, same goes to idanielj who is on the scourge. Then both of you agrees on using lion. By the end of the game, we can compare who's the better player for supporting and will be on our supporting list for future inter-tourney.
Got the idea? Basically this is something very different on how other's train. But doing something new doesn't hurt right?

Third : Daily in-house game
Well, you can get the picture of it right? Dota matches everynight starting at 9pm.
There's currently two(2) official host that can create a smooth game which is Idanielj and [MoD]_aRieF_ . Since we already upgraded our internet speed as well as our computers, there's a really slightly chance of a lagging game unless it's raining heavily on our area.
Also, if the number of people that are available playing that night is more than 16 - then we will do a inter-competition. 2 host, 4on4 matches, 4 intense game. Sounds awesome?

Fourth : Coming soon

Last : Mini games galore!
1 night (or more, depends on the popularity of it), it's mini games! Archer Wars and warlock! Don't miss out on this day! It's just gonna be mini games! Full 3 hours (or so) of all sorts of mini games. We haven't really choose what type of mini games yet, but here are some suggestions that we think it's gonna be fun.

Archer Wars
Warlock
Fedhounds
Pass the bomb

Here's the date/day/time for all of the activities.
DotA training sessions
Every Mon, Wed,Fri and Sat on December starts at 9:00pm | Room : Malaysia Events Room
Daily in-house game
Everynight starts at 9:00pm | Room : Malaysia Events Room
MoD Events
Tomorrow 24th December starts at 6pm - 12.30am | Room : Will let you know via clan chat.

MoD events!From mini games till DotA we're gonna rock the world tomorrow! It's Countdown for MoD anniversary babeh!
COMPULSORY FOR ALL MOD MEMBERS!

Oh wait, you got a suggestion? then let us know! We want to hear your suggestions/feedback for this month activity. Click here and give me your ideas,feedback and reply!Thank you and Merry Christmas this month! ho ho ho ! santa

Last edited by [MoD]_aRieF_ on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_farid

[MoD]_farid

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm

thumbs up!! not gonna missed it!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/ayiedfarid
[MoD]_MY.MarQ.zL

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

count me in for every inhouse games
Back to top Go down
wmafie
Clan Organizer / Asst. Head of Admin Team [2]
wmafie

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Clan Lord / Head of Admin Team
Mystery

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 am

Two thumbs up? :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.ggmodclan.webs.com
Sponsored content

December 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 2010!   December 2010! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December 2010!
Page 1 of 1