Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

[MOD] Squad Registration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeOmen

[MOD] Squad Registration Empty
PostSubject: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:00 am

I have 5 now as a squad. This is just to let the rest of the clan know. I would like it if only squad members post here as to not clutter everything up. Squad training time and training methods will be listed here for everyone's information.

This whole purpose stems from how much i hate losing because of uncooperative teammates.

So right now, i have: sleepy_fung, [MoD]^Shine, KurO`Ky-_-[MoD], yadig and myself.

Players can leave anytime you want and there are no obligations on staying. This is a training specialize squad. We want to improve and stop losing. Of course for any training to be effective it's best everyone stays as a team.

As long as you are in the squad you will of course work as a team. We'll have somebody to call the shots on team strategy. When that person says go here, you will go there without missing a beat. NO excuses like "I need to buy" or worse, "I'm farming nc". You will pay attention to the mini map. We all act on the decision of the strategist. That being said this does not necessarily mean it's me. Currently, "Squad Leader" is just a name, I'll give it up to anyone who thinks he's up to it. Of course , the rest of the team has to agree as well.

I'm sure we'll get the teamplay and how well we react as a team soon enough.

Oh and as a favor to me, could the members of the squad list the heroes you would like to be using. I'm not asking for heroes you are good at, I'm asking for heroes which you want to use in matches regardless of your ability in them. And please make sure they are draftable.

sleepy_fung= ganker, roamer
[MoD]^Shine= ganker, roamer
KurO`Ky-_-[MoD]= carry, semi carry
yadig= carry, semi carry
DeOmen= supporter
Back to top Go down
shineloong

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

=D
yoyo~
Back to top Go down
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:16 pm

i want to be in Squad aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
wmafie
Clan Organizer / Asst. Head of Admin Team [2]
wmafie

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Well done, DeOmen!

Hope everything goes well.. Wink
Back to top Go down
[MoD]-MyKiLlerZ

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:32 pm

i also wanna be a sl aswell leh~
Back to top Go down
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:01 pm

I Support MyKillerz to become squad leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
[MoD]-MyKiLlerZ

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

i know i'm now are not eligible to be squal leader,but i will learn to improve at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MOD] Squad Registration   [MOD] Squad Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MOD] Squad Registration
Page 1 of 1