Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )

Go down 
+5
[Mod]_bleach=.=
[MoD]_ShadoW
[S]tarKidz
wmafie
[MoD]_aRieF_
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[MoD]_aRieF_
Clan Captain / Asst. Head of Admin Team [1]

Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Here's the updated rules and list that is banned from clan chat.

1) No vulgar words example: f**k
2) No 3rd base language swearing example: cb,mcb,ccb,sohai,niama,tiu,diu and etc.
3) No being a douchebag and racist
4) No swearing to other people family
5) To the high rankers, we advice that, no spamming nudges.

6) No middle fingers

This rule will be kept simple and straight forward. I allow you all to curse, by using the lowest form of insultation ; example:- Stupid/dummy

I would like to sincerely thanked to all Mods who obey and respect these rules for the passed few days. Not just from me, but from Mystery,Thug and Kalelhax too (:

We take it seriously - but in a very friendly way. Saving chat logs starting 18th January 2010.
Person in-charge :

[MoD]_MyStErY
[MoD]_aRieF_
MY.ThuG
KalelHax

This is to portray and project a good image to others, Why? because We Are MoDs.

Cheers`!

[Edited by KalelHax upon request]

Last edited by [MoD]_aRieF_ on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
wmafie
Clan Organizer / Asst. Head of Admin Team [2]
wmafie

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Thumps up!
Back to top Go down
[S]tarKidz

[S]tarKidz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm

LOL thn i meh in dangerous? @@ haha
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_ShadoW

[MoD]_ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am

i think im in danger too...=.=!!
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_aRieF_

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Look, is damn easy to be polite right? Don't get me wrong. If you curse, then i will advice you to not to repeat. Vigoss, is my english too hard for you to understand? Let me translate it, based on your current level.

1) First, don't curse
2) you curse, we advice/remind you not to repeat
3) You ignore our advice/reminder, then we give you another chance not to curse again.
4) Still wanna act "PRO" or "MACHO" by ignoring summore, then we kick you from the clan.
5) You apologize, we will put under consideration. Don't know the meaning for consideration? Here, read this:

–noun 1. the act of considering; careful thought; meditation; deliberation: I will give your project full consideration.
2. something that is or is to be kept in mind in making a decision, evaluating facts, etc.: Age was an important consideration in the decision.
3. thoughtful or sympathetic regard or respect; thoughtfulness for others: They showed no consideration for his feelings.
4. a thought or reflection; an opinion based upon reflection.
5. a recompense or payment, as for work done; compensation.
6. importance or consequence.
7. estimation; esteem: He is held in great consideration by the community.
taken by dictionary.com

Lasty.) We might or might not take you back to the clan. There's a thousand more players who are still newbie in DotA but they are much more polite than you. Being a newbie in DoTA can changed easily, aren't you one of them once? I know I was.

I'm not gonna curse you like how you are cursing me now, because it shows your attitude in life. I've been thru those days and now I'm more way ahead from you. WAY MORE ahead than you, boy.

Don't take this rule as a negative thread, think optimistic. Look things positively and you will understand why I set these simple rules.

Think before you say something, not vice versa.

NOTE : To all other MoD members, don't be like vigoss. It's a damn simple rule, If you don't curse, i give you a thumbs up, and you'll be in my good list. You can joke around, I too joke around with Mystery and the gang and yet we know the limitation of it. We're trying to set an example, do cooperate with us. To those who really feels that this rule is sort of hard to follow, just contact either me or Mystery. We will keep you in private and confidential.

Warm regards,
Back to top Go down
[Mod]_bleach=.=

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Is there any prize for those who save the clan-spam chat If the person in-charge is not online???
Back to top Go down
http://ggmodclan.webs.com
[MoD]_aRieF_

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

If you are willingly to save clan chat when the person in charge in not online, then we thanked you alot.

Or, If you found out that this person example : MoD_****** is cursing and spamming and just private msg in forum to person who are incharge, copy and paste the conversation and we will see what we can do.

All your personal will be kept private.
Back to top Go down
.|cffff2000Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Apply po ako sir sa [MoD]

pde?
Back to top Go down
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes, Sire.
I'm a newbie xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
[MoD]-MyKiLlerZ

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:23 pm

thx for ur info,nice!
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_zulharizan

[MoD]_zulharizan

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 am

thanks for dis . i will follow dis clan advice .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )   Clan Chat : Rules ( updated ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Chat : Rules ( updated )
Page 1 of 1