Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Welcome to MoD's official forum.
Masters of DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of DotA

Welcome Guest

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're recruiting organizers,examiners, and squad leaders. Check it out and be active in forum!

advice to all those who want to improve in draft games

Go down 
+12
MY_Exodus^C
MoD_Busted
DeOmen
[MoD]_GoD|MvP
ShAdOw~KiL|Er
Ravens
KaeLz[V]
Jr-
aLBERt-_-
ThuG
wmafie
bloodrush
16 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodrush

bloodrush

advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Empty
PostSubject: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:22 am

hi all... i noticed a lot among us are playing draft games especially with the upcoming training.
well for me... i started to learn about draft games about a year ago when my outside teammate told me to watch replays

here's my fav. 5 roles that a team should have:
1) carry=farmer... the late gamer that will carry the team to the winning side eg. viper, morph, sf
2) ganker/roamer = about 2 in a team is the best.. dey go from lane to lane, ward the map eg. vs, cm, es, lion
3) tanker = name says it all... tanks in fight eg. axe
4) initiator = starts the fight eg. kunkka, mirana
5) supporter = supports the team like healing, mana replenishing etc chen, dazzle

i prefer to play roamer/ganker role... here's a tip from me about this role...
-it doesn't matter if u dun have items... ur job is to keep ganking, roam the map, make the carry hero fat dat's all!
-doesn't matter if your creep kill = 0, wat's important is u should be in every battle

replays can be downloaded here... it's the best for me:-
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/

i strongly recommend that every1 starts watching replays of the professional players like kingsurf, mym, ftd and cybertime...
it's really helpful if we learn how those teams organized their battle, ganking, hero pick etc.

pls do correct me if you feel that i'm wrong anywhere... i'm also learning about draft games still too XD

well thanks all.. hope you find this post helpful... see ya soon!

[ThuG: Moved]
Back to top Go down
wmafie
Clan Organizer / Asst. Head of Admin Team [2]
wmafie

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 am

Good advice!
Hope everyone can learn.. then maybe the sentence...

"watching replays of the professional players like kingsurf, mym, ftd and cybertime..."

would one day turn to :

"watching replays of the professional players like kingsurf, mym, ftd and cybertime... and MoD"

HEHE! XD
Back to top Go down
ThuG

ThuG

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 am

Yea..
Agree..
Watching replays is the best way to improve ourselves ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000171964609&r
aLBERt-_-

aLBERt-_-

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 am

nice one blood...yea i agree with u also
see replays is much better then u just play
Back to top Go down
bloodrush

bloodrush

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 am

yeap... thanks for the support.. let's together learn, improve and own others...
i think draft is the best mode in any dota game...
Back to top Go down
aLBERt-_-

aLBERt-_-

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 am

sure and i added u in the draff list cos i see u got the skill but still need improvement xD
Back to top Go down
bloodrush

bloodrush

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 am

ok... thanks a lot... will keep training...
Back to top Go down
aLBERt-_-

aLBERt-_-

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 am

oky..nice 1
Back to top Go down
Jr-

Jr-

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Who can Teach me Draft? Shocked
Back to top Go down
KaeLz[V]

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Jr- wrote:
Who can Teach me Draft? Shocked

come i teach u advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce advice to all those who want to improve in draft games Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
KaeLz[V]

PostSubject: just from my point of view..   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

We need to test our clan members skill though, instead of just drafting, we must both know our and their weakness as well, not just every single player's advantage. There's always a weakness point within our skills, we should quickly cover it by not covering it. Things wont get obvious if one doesn't finds out. You must act that you're never wrong so that things will just go smoothly just like you wanted. Remember, opponent will NEVER read your movement nor what you're thinking.
Back to top Go down
ThuG

ThuG

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 am

Yea..
You are right !!
Thx for your guidance indeed !
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000171964609&r
Ravens

Ravens

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Good
I dont know draft..
Who can teach?
Back to top Go down
ShAdOw~KiL|Er

ShAdOw~KiL|Er

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 am

My draft skill was improving XD
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_GoD|MvP

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Usually I play in normal dota room but not the draft game in clan war room..So im not that pro of playing draft. ><"
Anyway, I am learning now. Thx for giving me chance to join MoD...

I like this game!
Smile
Back to top Go down
DeOmen

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 pm

I think with the new version, the method of drafting has changed. We should not have the fixed idea of standard 5 heroes playing different roles. For example, myCity's team from china specializes in 5 hero roams without a carry. Well, it's usually a semi-carry like morph or mirana. Ice-frog states that the idea of dota is the capability of making the best decisions in the shortest amount of time. We should draft with that in mind. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MoD_Busted
Clan Examiner / Head of Clan Website Bureau
MoD_Busted

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 am

To enjoy a sastisfying draft, you'll need a lineup, topic starter mentioned it.

And yeah, basicly a member lineup too, people you're comfortable with.
Sad part is, to get any better in one, ya'll probably need devotees for everysingle one of yah.

Basicly, what you do in drafts, *let me repeat this* will will will will affect yourself, teamates and opponents.

Treat it Just like chess. You're timing for stun and disable must be out of the question, practically in the edge of your fingertips. It's just ur instinct when you decide you should jump into the battle or leave it be. Some person gotta be the pawn, and the king king must be protected.

And just my piece of advice to most other players out there. Normal dota could be fun. But when it comes to draft, It's not about who's killing the most or how much is your assist.

It's About Winning The Goddamn Game afro
Back to top Go down
MY_Exodus^C

MY_Exodus^C

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Smile I wish I can play Draft without having people leaving my games..
Back to top Go down
http://www.xezkia.blogspot.com
[MoD]Cryan

[MoD]Cryan

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:32 pm

lol i will learn it
Back to top Go down
smileyface

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 pm

can i join u all in playing draft?
Back to top Go down
[MoD]_Nerds.
Clan Examiner / Head of Clan Forum Bureau

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm

ofcourse, Smile
Back to top Go down
[MoD]-MyKiLlerZ

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:11 am

tanks for your sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advice to all those who want to improve in draft games   advice to all those who want to improve in draft games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

advice to all those who want to improve in draft games
Page 1 of 1